Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Shopping trip with Darlings!

Boo yea, just got home from City Hall with darlings, weiyan and shimin. i havent been getting enough sleep these days!! Woke up pretty early again, cos i had to go for a last minute interview. Promoting hair products, damn! i think i'm pretty bad at it. I never done a promoter's job before. Met up with friends again. And her hair is superb!! She dyed it for like only 28bucks. I want too!! Probably, no more dark red. Now, copper brown! haha. Anyway, met up with the girls after that at city hall. I waited for shimin for DAMN long okay!! Then, finally we went lunch/dinner at Changing Appetite. Yay! It's great! i'm gonna grow so so so so SO FAT!! cos i cant stop eating the chocolate!! Sadly, weiyan and shimin doesnt wanna join me in eating that bowl of chocolate! haha. oh well, and somehow we came out with really wierd names for ourselves. I swear it's random. Weiyan's was Rossi Morgan. Shimin's Betty Nikko. Mine was Sherlyn Rita. haha! pretty cool huhh? And yay! i got new slippers and wallet!! Hurray!! 60 bucks just gone like that. Then, went back home. The trip back was all about Sentosa!! yea, we're heading there tomorrow. So excited!! we had it all plan well, but we're meeting at 09.30am. thats the sad thing, i'm waking up early again. Anyway, leon asked to go clubbing. 12 bucks only!! But CANT!! cos' gotta wake up early tomorrow!! boo.. Will blog about the outing! Till then.......

With love, on Thursday, November 23, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse